There are lots of ways that you can get involved in pro-choice campaigning You can:
- Get involved with a campaign group like Choice Ireland, Action on X or www.abortionrightscampaign.ie/.
- Choice Ireland meet in Dublin city centre every second Thursday. Email email@example.com for details.
- Talk about the issue to friends. One of the biggest problems faced by the pro-choice movement is that crisis-pregnancy and abortion are topics that are rarely discussed honestly and openly. The stigma attached to these subjects can be reduced through open conversation.
- Set up your own action group in your college or local area. Choice Ireland are always happy to help out.
- Lobby your local representatives and write letters to newspapers
- Link to pro-choice websites on your facebook, twitter or blog